WE LEVERAGE TECHNOLOGY & A TALENTED WORKFORCE TO GET THE JOB DONE
About Our Austrong Energy Limited
Austrong Energy LImited is an indigenous Engineering service provider in Nigeria. Registered in Nigeria with the Cooperate Affairs Commission C.A.C (RC: 1604098).
Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise to find solutions and contribute positively to the Nigerian Petroleum and Energy industry in particular and West Africa in general. To guide us in this we’ve set out a clear vision, mission and values which we share across our organisation
Our people are our key assets. As a team of insightful people, we are dedicated to delivering value to our clients. We treat people as individuals by rewarding their successes, supporting their aspirations and empowering them to make a difference.
- Encourage the active participation of all employees in the control of health, safety and environmental conservation. This will be done through the provision of planning, leadership, effective communications and training.
- Ensure that potential health, safety and environmental risks associated with all our activities are identified and assessed as early as practicable to minimize the risk.
- The ultimate aim is to reduce the occurrence of accidents as far as is reasonably practicable.
- Comply with the requirements of appropriate regulations and international codes of practice.
- Take appropriate actions to safeguard people, the environment, and assets.
Solicit and ensure the active participation of suppliers and sub-contractors as necessary to promote the policy.
- Regularly review performance and to continuously improve effective health, safety and environmental management systems and standards to reflect best industry practice.
- Utmost customer satisfaction by ensuring services and quality standards as per their requirement.
- Adhere to the requirements of national and international standards.
- Ensure that our quality management system is communicated and understood by our employees.
- Ensure the availability of Human resources who are capable of meeting the challenges and who fully accepting the responsibilities.
- Establish and review quality objectives.
- Monitor, audit and review our systems to identify areas to continually improve performance.